421. Its been a while since i have been wanting to check this restaurant out since I announce its grand opening on April 6th. Check the article out here .
This sleek interior designed restaurants is a gastronomic space devoted and dedicated to fresh tuna caught by Balfego who accompany tuna from the Mediterranean all the way to L´Ametlla.
This restaurant is represented and led by three main chefs: Hideki Matsuhisa specialised in the Asian part of the menu, Marc Miro (specialised in Mediterranean Tuna who we wrote an article about this restaurant in L´Ametlla famous La Llotja and Martin Berasategui who is the Embassador for the Restaurant. An Amazing fresh tuna, excellent service, not cheap but not super expensive either. A Wonderful experience for those in love with tuna!! 5***** Experience!
Location: Avda. Diagonal 439 - 08036 Barcelona
Telf: 937 97 64 60
420. We are excited to share a brand new project we just started yesterday! Located in one of Barcelona´s most unique quarters (Vila de Gracia) we have embarked in terrible exciting new adventure, this unique property development project. We will be sharing with you all on a weekly basis the developments of this wonderful project. There is nothing better than making something currently in a derelict state, make it have a sleek and contemporary outlook and design! I hope you enjoy the observation as much as we will be enjoying working on it!
411. Today I would like to share with you all a wonderful project we did a year ago in Barcelona. Located in the Area of el BORNE. This project was as always something which was in a derelict state and we wanted to bring light to this dark tunnel. In this case we converted this 70m2 property into a light and airy two bedrooms-one bathroom wonderful and modern apartment with fully equiped open plan kitchen. Check out the pictures of before and after, amazing! Comments welcome! Have a lovely day!!
For more info contact: www.urbanoasis.es
Telf: (+34) 934 929 274
403. Master apartment for sale of 180m² with private garden of 100m² located next to the street Avinyó, in an estate of the S. XVIII of great architectural value. It has a large living room of 50m² with fireplace, direct access to balcony and access to the garden. Independent dining room of 25sqm and large kitchen. 3 double bedrooms (2 en suite), 1 office and 3 bathrooms. High ceilings with moldings and tiled floors. Exterior and sunny.
402. This past Easter I had the pleasure of staying in one of the most delightful hotels I have ever stayed in my life: Stattons Hotel from the Mercer Collection at Portsmouth-UK.
This hotel has six building plus a brand New Gastro-Pub with the most delicious traditional pub food not only excellently presented but with an exquisite taste.
The hotel is so conveniently located near the beach, shops, restaurants, amenities and the Gunwharf Quays with plenty of high street shops and trendy restaurants. Don´t miss the Spinnakertower, where the highest floor reaches 105 meters of altitude and enjoy the best views of Portsmouth and its bay.
This boutique hotel started with one building and now has expanded to more than 6 buildings within the area with parking included.
The most amazing thing about this hotel is its staff! So friendly, polite with an incredible attention to detail particularly from Susana. She not only personally supervised all our stay but she chose our room according to our needs. The room was so sweet, incredibly clean and tastefully designed. With such peaceful colours and comfortable bed. She is an incredible asset to the company as she goes the extra mile at all times to ensure guests have the most comfortable and wonderful stay while staying at a Mercer´s hotel.
The breakfast is delicious with a wide variety of choice freshly cooked served in the restaurant located on the ground floor. We were so pleasantly surprised that the room amenities were from the Occitane which I personally love!
The whole experience was 5 Stars and particularly the service and staff was the cherry on the cake, making our wonderful stay just magical! A BIG thank you to Susana, Sandra, Bee, Gosia, Monica and Ellie! We will never forget Stattons and its entire staff! xx
Location: 6 Florence road - Southsea - Portsmouth - England - PO5 2NE
Telf: (+44) 23 9200 9333
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: