336. I just love brand new flats! They are so hard to find! Knowing that you are the one who is going to be the first using the kitchen sink, the dishwasher, the bath or ever the fridge is priceless for me.
This is the case of this new property on the market BCN1030 located in Molins de Rei 820-25 mins drive from Barcelona center) has just been finished today! A 70m2 property distributed into 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All with the best quality materials and finishes. Check it out! Love it!
For more info contact us on +34 934 929 274
To be specific, sterling has reached 1.1832 against the common currency recently, its strongest since September 12th. What this means is, when you transfer money to your Spanish bank account, you’ll receive thousands of euros extra, making your ideal Barcelona property more affordable!
What’s more, looking forward, Barcelona property could become even less costly, if the pound strengthens further versus the euro. The GBP/EUR exchange rate could continue to climb, because this weekend Italy will hold a referendum, in which it’s thought that Italians will convincingly vote ‘no’ to prime minister Matteo Renzi’s proposals to reform the constitution.
If Italians do so, Mr. Renzi has promised to resign, which would immediately plunge Italy into political chaos. This could drag down the common currency this weekend, thus cutting the cost of buying a fabulous Barcelona property! In addition, the pound to euro exchange rate could also fly higher, cutting the cost of purchasing a property in Barcelona, because Brexit looks set to impact the UK far less than previously thought. To be specific, this week the OECD upgraded its economic growth forecast for the UK for 2017 by +0.2% to 1.2%. This is like admitting that the UK will grow solidly next year, even as it leaves the EU!
Moreover, UK Chancellor Philip Hammond has promised to invest an extra £122 billion in UK infrastructure over the next 5 years too, thereby boosting sterling, and making Barcelona property less costly!
Lastly, buying a property in Barcelona could also fall in price next year, as the pound rises versus the euro, because there’s a new legal challenge to keep the UK in the EU’s Single Market. This week, pressure group British Influence argued that the vote for Brexit doesn’t give the UK government a mandate to exit the Single Market, because this wasn’t on the ballot paper.
If British Influence wins its legal challenge, this would significantly lift the odds that the UK stays in the Single Market, boosting Britain’s GDP outlook. In turn, this could lift the pound, making Barcelona property less costly!
With all this in mind, it’s an outstanding time to buy a property in Barcelona, as the pound has hit a 12-week high versus the euro, and may continue to climb.
Article contributed By Peter Lavelle at foreign exchange broker Pure FX http://www.purefx.co.uk
333. Are you ready for the long bank holiday we have coming? if you have no special plans, which this out! Why not scroll down and peak on the amazing properties there are out there for sale! Check this one out for instance, right by the sea, two houses in one and the best part? Located in the paradise island of Menorca Check it out!
Two houses in one large villa comprised of two houses, connected from the rear: main house and guest house, both with private gardens, swimming pools and independent entrances. Main house provides: Reception, living room, dinning room with ventilators in the ceiling, two offices, conservatory. Relaxation room with jacuzzi and steam sauna. Fully fitted kitchen with laundry patio. Full appliances,dishwasher, dryer, washing machine, oven, microwave.
332. Today 1st December Urban Oasis participated in the 5th Edition of the Business with Social Value Event which took place in the Palacio de Congresos of Barcelona. Its aim is to bring both buyers and sellers of socially responsible business together. The objective has been to facilitate networking between businesses and those who implement the corporate responsibility. Urban Oasis engaged in this event as we are concerned and compromised in adding a social value to our business. We take the advantage of congratulating its Director and organizer Kika Sauquet for this event which has been a real success! Bringing also as a speaker Victor Küppers, very popular for his enthusiastic approach to life which is contagious, every time we hear him speak. Wonderful event! 5*****
330. Spectacular newly refurbished apartment for rent right on Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona. The property has 240m2 distributed in 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (one which has a Jacuzzi). Just 100mts from one of most prestigious landmarks in Barcelona: La Pedrera. Surrounded by chic boutiques and trendy bars and restaurants. Built at the end of the XIX Century and fully rebuilt in 2012. It has a lift and a private terrace and a huge patio - garden to enjoy a cafe latte or a blissful glass of Rioja by the sun.
For more info please contact us on email@example.com
328. This past weekend we had the pleasure of enjoying the scenary of Comarruga in el Vendrell (Tarragona). This is a lovely residential area, right next to the beach and just 25 minutes drive to Barcelona. This property was old and had some caracter but it could ebarely be appreciated.
We decided to keep its caracter (like stair tiles) but giving it fresh air, making it modern and chic for a contemporary family. This was the result. You can see the property info on this link.
For more info please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
325. Tomorrow I will be broadcasting LIVE how we home stage a property. Make a cold house look stunning and have a WOW factor. Join us tomorrow and leave your comments at 13pm on Urban Oasis Barcelona Property - Pablo & Carolina This is the Property we will be home staging: https://goo.gl/DhKdor
324. Did you know that Eixample is by far the most popular area in Barcelona to live in? Do you agree? Or do you prefer Sants? Perhaps Sant Martí? Horta-Guinardó? There is quite a difference between where us foreigners like to live in and where locals who have been here for generations prefer to settle. Eixample is by far the district which offers more households following Sant Martí.
It also depends if you are coming by yourself or if you are planning on sharing with a large group. If you are family of 4-5 members who need a two to three bedroom perhaps Sarria will offer you more choice. However the more people you are looking at areas like Ciutat Vella or Bou Barris will probably give you more choice. What is your opinion? Please share your comments either here or on our Facebook Page. Have a lovely day everyone!
320. After having checked out various restaurants in Barcelona during the past couple of months, this is I think my favorite this season so far. A Contra Luz is the name of this amazing place! So cute, so sweet, so chic, so perfectly and warmly decorated. This dual type property: sweet garden area and cozy and warm inside it is just the perfect atmosphere. I love the chairs; they are my favorite ones like the ones I talked about in this article.
The attention to detail to make the guest have a lovely evening is just perfect. Romantic and slow music, low music, incense and the staff are amazing.
The food is to die for, amazing croquets, fresh fish and the bread.... OH MY GOD! Onion, olives, cereals, all amazing!
· Price: 30€ per person aprox
· Would I recommend going? Definitely!
· Will I go back! 100% for sure!
318. Fall is such a beautiful time of the year in Barcelona! The leaves are falling making such magical and colorful streets, cool but not freezing with a sunny mornings and lovely evenings. Perfect time of the year t discover all the wonderful cafes that this city has (other than Starbucks). Check out my LOVELY CAFES section in this blog and find out all of the unknown corners where to have a quiet and wonderful coffee in Barcelona.
Don´t forget chestnuts and panallets. i just love this time of the year! Have a lovely autumn everyone! And if you want to join our newsletter please email us on email@example.com
317. If you are looking for a change in life style, if you are not in love with your home anymore, if you are looking for a change of lifestyle, check this property out!!
We are organising an OPEN HOUSE this Friday 11/11/2016, call us and get more information!!
Rental property of 1250€/PCM. 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom property near Avenida Diagonal and Nou Camp. Just refurbished, this great property has a wonderful 25sqm terrace to have a nice dinner with friends and family. Very close to all amenities and good transportation.
TELF: +34 934 929 274
316. According to the Economist Gonzalo Bernardos, the economy and particularly Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia are booming.
The political uncertainty of the Brexit, the Refugee crisis and the American Elections are all creating a world and particularly European turmoil. These factors contribute in the decision of the European Central Bank to keep the interest rates in an unprecedented low rate.
This catalysis the market for the potential buyers to actually make the decision of buying, as acquitting a property is cheaper than renting it.
Barcelona is one of three cities in Spain which has more property demand. In fact by 2026 the population in Barcelona will rise substantially.
In the following graph we can see the population raises in the different districts in Barcelona, Eixample being the most popular and Ciutat Vella the least.
314. You don´t have to go too far to have an amazing lunch h in Barcelona!! Located in the cutest passage in Eixample there is this sweet restaurant known as Petit Comitè. This wonderful restaurant is led by Michelin Star Chef Nandu Jubany. His Michelin Restaurant is locate in Vic (Can Jubany) and now has this gorgeous one right on the heart of the Eixample.
The restaurants is sweetly decorated in a traditional yet with a chic flair. Very well organised, super clean and fantastic service.
The food is to die for, you have a set menu of 50€ (no drink included) however the desserts are the best part!!! A Whole trolley with all their cake selection... wow! Treat yourself this month and check it out!
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: