370. Ever wondered what your dream property would be like? I miraculously found mine! I imagine a very open space, flooded in light, with very high ceilings with features character art work, open plan modern kitchen where i can entertain my family and friends, beautifully modern design bathrooms and a very positive flow of energy. Well there you go, I present to you my dream property below! What would yours be like? Leave your comments below!
By the way, this property is located in Plaza Cataluña in Barcelona!
367. These past couple of weeks many properties have come up new on the market and all of them at Urban Oasis are really fine pieces of Real Estate. Wonderful opportunities to feel and experience Luxury in this wonderful city of Barcelona. We have two highlights for you: in Barcelona and in Sitges. Check them out below and if you need more info contact us at: www.urbanoasis.es
364. This is by far my favourite property in Barcelona! Imagine a penthouse with your own terrace, with a fully furnished designed kitchen with its direct exit to the terrace. A top floor pool with a 360º degrees full view of Barcelona. Like George Clooney would say: What else?
Read more>> Delightful luxurious brand new penthouse in the upper area of Barcelona St. Gervasi-Galvany. Impressive apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite) with high quality finishes. Large private terrace with access from the kitchen and living room. The house is flooded in light. Largedesigner style kitchen with contemporary finishes. Top floor floor with elevator. On the roof you will find a lovely communal pool and spectacular panoramic views of Barcelona!
356. There is something going on in Las Ramblas, where a culinary revolution is taking place. New amazing restaurants are arising like mushrooms and it is just addictive to find out all the gastronomic jewels this Barcelona landmark has to offer. our recent discover? LUZIA! Located a few minutes away from Plaza Cataluña. Not too big, not too small, amazing friendly staff, quick service and delicious food! Pizzas, pasta, fresh salads, burgers and desserts literally to die for! Don´t believe all the reviews you read out there! This place is seriously great for friends or family! FAB!
Location: Pintor Fortuny 1 - 08001 Barcelona
Telf: 933 429 628 Web: http://grupotragaluz.com/restaurante/luzia/
355. Our company Urban Oasis was awarded in 2014-2015 by the European Property Awards committee in London, with the Best Property Consultancy Spain 5***** and Bet Property Consultancy Europe for its innovative strategy. Their proactive search for being leaders and different awarded them best in their category. We are proud of this achievement and make us stand out and want to be stronger in this challenging competitive market, congratulations!
Telf: +34 934 929 274
354. Have you booked your 2017 summer holidays yet? Have you ever been to MENORCA? Have you ever been to Paradise? Whether you are a first timer or you are a repeating guest, don't wait any longer and contact Carolina to book either in Villa Bini Akachum or Villa La Florida and experience the beauty of the Spanish weather in a Family oriented island just an hour and a half from the UK. Contact us for the 2017 calendar availability and price list. We will be more than pleased to swiftly answer your Enquiry and speedily book you in!
We look forward to hearing from you! We've missed you!
353. Building with 4 floors with 3 full properties on three floors, local and garage and has several patios and terraces. With possibility to make 2 additional apartments. Great location, ideal for a large family or investment.
374. Do you love skiing? Have you ever skied before? Are you those who are addicted to the snow and as soon as you hear there is just enough you quickly hit the slopes? That´s me! I just love feeling the cold in a sunny day! Ski for three-four hours and then relax with a warm hot chocolate! Barcelona actually offers you the possibility of driving just for an hour or an hour and a half and find more than 15 stations, so many options to choose from! You have the Catalan part of the French part of the Pyrenees! Check out and enjoy this wonderful winter sport!
More info click here
363. During the next 11th-12th March, Barcelona will be hosting one more year the Raw and Healthy Nutrition Congress organised by Via Dimension. It will take place at the Auditorium of the Commercial Mall L´Illa located in Avenida Diagonal. This fascinating Congress will be hosting tremendous personalities such as Brian Clement. Hippocrates Health Institute Co-Director who will be talking about The Power Of Living Foods, www.hippocratesinst.org. Another very interesting talk will be that of Irene Arango and Rich Havardi, owners of nama Food, a Raw food restaurant located in the Borough of Notting Hill London.
www.namafoods.com. Also Dr. Jorge Perez Calvo Expert in Energetic Nutrition and Health will be speaking about the influence of food and the biological condition on our physic and our emotional status. www.jorgeperezcalvo.com. A wonderful bunch of experts which I personally cannot wait to hear and meet. Check it out and grab your tickets today>> click here
352. One can picture oneself relaxing or sunbathing in this terrace. Very well located, this property is only meters away from the beach and the RENFE - Rodalies train station. Just steps away from main street of Vilanova i la Geltrú. Ideal for families or as an investment, this property has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. See more here>> click here
For more info contact: +34 934 929 274
351. Today I had the pleasure of visiting the municipal archive of Barcelona, the Contemporary one though! The archives are divided upon the time frames. The one I visited has archives back from 1836.
The reason why I had to visit the archive is because we have a client who is looking to invest in a building in Las Ramblas of Barcelona. The building has currently an office use and this client wants to turn this space into residential units. In order to do this we need to ensure that the properties will comply with the Cédula de Habitabilidad document this document is issued by the Generalitat and it gives the ability of using a space for a residential purpose, confirming it complies with healthy and safety, and has sufficient space and sanitary conditions for a specific amount of people to live there.
In order to convert an office space into a residential area in Barcelona one must look at the usage back when the building was initially constructed. in this case according to the catastro it was build in 1965. so we had the check the floor plans from back then and unfortunately the verdict was that it was an office space, therefore we will not be able to obtain the Cédula de habitabilidad document needed to convert this space into a residential one. If however, the original floor plan demonstrated it was residential we could have converted the space back to its original usage with no problem.
Hope this helped! more info check the link below:
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: