395. Charming brand newly refurbished apartment of 85m2 distributed in to: four bedrooms and one bathroom. It is located on the fourth floor of a block with two elevators in the Sant Andreu area. The property has a large brand new kitchen with access to a utility room. All bedrooms are flooded in light, bright and airy and two of them have access to a terrace where a table and chairs fit. The living room is spacious and also has access to a second terrace. Very bright with quality finishes! More info click here
New-Old Il Porto - Menorca
394. Doesn´t your heart pop when you see an old goodie restaurant that closed, back open again? This is what happened to me this past weekend when I saw: Il Porto. This wonderful popular Pizzeria in the beautiful port of Mahon has now reopened with brand new management. The decoration is really what caught our eye from the outside. Super modern decor yet cozy and romantic. Amazing pizzas, wonderful friendly staff and amazing starters like: calamari, chipirones and pimientos del padron. We reserved a table and we were kindly accompanied to our table where a heart with my name with the amount of people in my group was waiting for me. That just killed me! I was in love! Beautiful furniture, food and location, 5 stars!! ***** (pictures from menorcatour.com)
390. check out our latest project. Home Staging and Rehabilitation of a three bedroom property in El Carmel, an area of the Horta-Guinar´do District. I hope you enjy it as much as we did. Any comments welcome. For more info click here.
389. If you want to find out about the latest real estate news from Barcelona, get to know the market, the latest most stunning properties for sale, rent, investment opportunities value your property, refurbish, home stage, anything you need or would like to know, register to get our html and find out all you need to know!
388. Have you read the latest news on #Brexit - click here if you haven´t.
If you are Briish and you are currently in Barcelona check thisevent out:
"Join us at this event for British expats & their families to get your vital questions answered about Brexit. A panel of legal experts will present about immigration, residence, visa and nationality issues, as well as the impact on jobs & business ownership. Q&A discussion follows. Tickets: €10"
The event will be held on 29th April at 11:00–13:00 at Hearth located in Gresolet 14, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
387. Fully newly renovated apartment in the Carmel area in Barcleona. Located on a first floor it has 55m2 distributed into three bedrooms and a bathroom. Bright and airy. Brand new kitchen and brand new bathroom, parquet flooring and qayulity finishes. Close to all amenities, public transport, supermarket 24 hours and easy to park.Great opportunity! REF: BCN1056 - More Info click>> here
386. Last Friday I received a whole bunch of surprises. Like every month, my culinary friends and I hook up to discover the trendiest restaurants in Barcelona. This time we were really impressed. I booked a table at @Celeri, a healthy kitchen located in the basement of a cute organic cafeteria. We were really well greeted. We were accompanied to our table, Wagamama style tables where you share with others. The daily menu is 25€ and guess what Chef Xavier Pallicer was awarded with a Michelin Star! Many famous people visit this restaurant, in fact there were two when we were there: Risto Mejide and famous hairdresser Llongueras. We just loved the service, the menu was absolutely impressively delicious, really sleek presentation and the best part: all organic and healthy. My favourite dish was the paper apple with orange sauce, an organic apple which they cut in a pasta like machine and is absolutely stunning! At the end, #Michelin Star Chef #XavierPallicer, came and sat with us to ask us for some feedback nad checking with were ok. We were very lucky to have him with us sharing his whole amazing story with us. It happens that he was sharing kitchen with Chef Santi Santa María and then he decided to create his own unique culinary heaven @Celeri inspired in Ayurveda, with more than 2500 creations presented daily! Can´t wait to go back! Amazing!!5*****
Location: PASSATGE MARIMÓN, 5 - 08021 BARCELONA
Telf: 93 252 95 94
385. It is interesting to see how the British Market is reacting towards a new political horizon. The Market Tendencies are shifting and what we have been observing until now is changing due to Brexit. See on the chart how The British buyers have decresed after the news on Brexit and how Millenials are the new marketforce. European buyers are growing strong too. See the graphs on the right hand side. Happy weekend!
TWO YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
379. If you want to find out about the latest real estate news from Barcelona, get to know the market, the latest most stunning properties for sale, rent, investment opportunities value your property, refurbish, home stage, anything you need or would like to know, register to get our html and find out all you need to know!
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: