304. What is Home Staging?
Home Staging technique includes various tasks ad work such as: making the property look more spacious, place furniture where needed and decorate empty spaces so that they look cozier, removal of personal belongings, pictures and portraits, in essence make the property look as neutral as possible, taking care of the light, paint and repair and give a general modern and contemporary look throughout in order to make it look more attractive.
Choosing Home Staging means adding value to the property without having to lower its price. It does not only require decoration, lights and accurate distribution of space but also repair defects which may distract the potential buyer´s attention and preventing a price reduction due to the state or condition that the property maybe in: a non-working curtain, a broken glass, a leaking sink, dated furniture or a n uncomfortable smell. See the example of our experience in Home staging and our work:
For a complimentary tailor made quote contact Urban Oasis today!
TELF: (+34) 934 929 274
299. Preciosa propiedad en plena Gran Via. Casa señorial del S. XIX, esta lujosa propiedad cuenta con techos altos originales, luz natural que inunda la casa y todas las comodidades del S. XXI Con 5 estancias y 4 baños es ideal para familias. Todo un lujo que permite vivir en la zona más exclusiva de L´Eixample.
Beautiful property located in the heart of Barcelona. Old C. XIX apartment with many features and much character has recently been renovated to C XXI standards while keeping the original enchantment to it. With 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms it is ideal for families. A luxury being able to live in the most exclusive are in Eixample.
URBAN OASIS BARCELONA
TELF: +34 934 929 274
301. We all know that Barcelona is getting even more multicultural by the day. With even more international and fusion cuisine restaurants opening in various parts of town. This time, we´d like to share with you our most favorite sushi restaurants in Barcelona, and yes we´ve tried them all. We have written individual articles and reviews about all of them which you will be able to find on the right hand side of this blog under the " ONLY FOR SUSHI LOVERS" section. Check them all out and don´t miss them!
Location: Club Suizo, C/d’Alfons Xll, 95
297. Charming apartment of 73m2 located in the Carmel area. The property is on a second floor without elevator and it includes two bedrooms, large living room, bathroom ( with bathtub) And fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, refrigerator, etc. The price includes its own garage. It can easily be rented for 750 €. Great Opportunity!
293. SUPERB DUPEX FOR SALE IN EIXAMPLE BARCELONA
More Info>> http://www.urbanoasis.es/Detalle.aspx?id=322&lang=eng
Follow us>>Urban Oasis Barcelona Property
Spectacular duplex located in the neighborhood of Eixample Esquerra in very good condition. It is an open space light and airy. The property is divided into two spaces: the main living room, bathroom, kitchen and private patio and upstairs an open space which maybe divided . Very interesting property with great potential. Excellent location near shops, bars, cafés, schools and transportation links.
292. Ah yes! The summer is coming to an end, no more empty high ways, no more empty street and quick way of getting to work or getting home early!
The kids are either counting the days to start or horrified of that first day of school after a long blissful summer.
Either way, this is a good time for change! If you are thinking of renting or selling you property in Barcelona or just wanting to get a valuation, contact us today on +34 934 929 274 or write us an email to: email@example.com We will gladly offer the best advice possible for you and your loved one!
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: