330. Spectacular newly refurbished apartment for rent right on Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona. The property has 240m2 distributed in 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (one which has a Jacuzzi). Just 100mts from one of most prestigious landmarks in Barcelona: La Pedrera. Surrounded by chic boutiques and trendy bars and restaurants. Built at the end of the XIX Century and fully rebuilt in 2012. It has a lift and a private terrace and a huge patio - garden to enjoy a cafe latte or a blissful glass of Rioja by the sun.
For more info please contact us on email@example.com
328. This past weekend we had the pleasure of enjoying the scenary of Comarruga in el Vendrell (Tarragona). This is a lovely residential area, right next to the beach and just 25 minutes drive to Barcelona. This property was old and had some caracter but it could ebarely be appreciated.
We decided to keep its caracter (like stair tiles) but giving it fresh air, making it modern and chic for a contemporary family. This was the result. You can see the property info on this link.
For more info please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
337. If you are planning on building or just refurbishing your property with new painting, new wooden floors, new kitchen and bathroom but are unsure as to what the procedure is, check this out! Is as simple as just one click away! You just need to fill in a form online under the Barcelona city Hall web and just print the receipt, stick it on the front door and you are good to go! The Form is valid for 2 months so plenty of time ahead.
Check it out on the following link:
391. This is by far, I think, my favourite Barcelona restaurant. Led by Michelin Star Chef #Jordi Cruz, this one Michelin Star heaven is just that heaven: #ANGLE! not very well know, as its landmark restaurant is the #ABBAC, however this one is even more authentic, top service, and the menu is simply out of this world. It changes according to the season we are in. in our case we went in the middle of autumn and the dishes were inspired in chestnuts, calçots, parmesan and boletus. The desserts were something i have never tried before; just the right taste combined with the right elements, for me pure PERFECTION! A funny thing about this restaurant, is the carton board Chef #Jordi Cruz character that greets you to the restaurants. See picture below. 5*****
Location: C/ Aribau, 54Barcelona 08011
Telf: 932 167 700
325. Tomorrow I will be broadcasting LIVE how we home stage a property. Make a cold house look stunning and have a WOW factor. Join us tomorrow and leave your comments at 13pm on Urban Oasis Barcelona Property - Pablo & Carolina This is the Property we will be home staging: https://goo.gl/DhKdor
324. Did you know that Eixample is by far the most popular area in Barcelona to live in? Do you agree? Or do you prefer Sants? Perhaps Sant Martí? Horta-Guinardó? There is quite a difference between where us foreigners like to live in and where locals who have been here for generations prefer to settle. Eixample is by far the district which offers more households following Sant Martí.
It also depends if you are coming by yourself or if you are planning on sharing with a large group. If you are family of 4-5 members who need a two to three bedroom perhaps Sarria will offer you more choice. However the more people you are looking at areas like Ciutat Vella or Bou Barris will probably give you more choice. What is your opinion? Please share your comments either here or on our Facebook Page. Have a lovely day everyone!
320. After having checked out various restaurants in Barcelona during the past couple of months, this is I think my favorite this season so far. A Contra Luz is the name of this amazing place! So cute, so sweet, so chic, so perfectly and warmly decorated. This dual type property: sweet garden area and cozy and warm inside it is just the perfect atmosphere. I love the chairs; they are my favorite ones like the ones I talked about in this article.
The attention to detail to make the guest have a lovely evening is just perfect. Romantic and slow music, low music, incense and the staff are amazing.
The food is to die for, amazing croquets, fresh fish and the bread.... OH MY GOD! Onion, olives, cereals, all amazing!
· Price: 30€ per person aprox
· Would I recommend going? Definitely!
· Will I go back! 100% for sure!
318. Fall is such a beautiful time of the year in Barcelona! The leaves are falling making such magical and colorful streets, cool but not freezing with a sunny mornings and lovely evenings. Perfect time of the year t discover all the wonderful cafes that this city has (other than Starbucks). Check out my LOVELY CAFES section in this blog and find out all of the unknown corners where to have a quiet and wonderful coffee in Barcelona.
Don´t forget chestnuts and panallets. i just love this time of the year! Have a lovely autumn everyone! And if you want to join our newsletter please email us on email@example.com
317. If you are looking for a change in life style, if you are not in love with your home anymore, if you are looking for a change of lifestyle, check this property out!!
We are organising an OPEN HOUSE this Friday 11/11/2016, call us and get more information!!
Rental property of 1250€/PCM. 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom property near Avenida Diagonal and Nou Camp. Just refurbished, this great property has a wonderful 25sqm terrace to have a nice dinner with friends and family. Very close to all amenities and good transportation.
TELF: +34 934 929 274
316. According to the Economist Gonzalo Bernardos, the economy and particularly Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia are booming.
The political uncertainty of the Brexit, the Refugee crisis and the American Elections are all creating a world and particularly European turmoil. These factors contribute in the decision of the European Central Bank to keep the interest rates in an unprecedented low rate.
This catalysis the market for the potential buyers to actually make the decision of buying, as acquitting a property is cheaper than renting it.
Barcelona is one of three cities in Spain which has more property demand. In fact by 2026 the population in Barcelona will rise substantially.
In the following graph we can see the population raises in the different districts in Barcelona, Eixample being the most popular and Ciutat Vella the least.
314. You don´t have to go too far to have an amazing lunch h in Barcelona!! Located in the cutest passage in Eixample there is this sweet restaurant known as Petit Comitè. This wonderful restaurant is led by Michelin Star Chef Nandu Jubany. His Michelin Restaurant is locate in Vic (Can Jubany) and now has this gorgeous one right on the heart of the Eixample.
The restaurants is sweetly decorated in a traditional yet with a chic flair. Very well organised, super clean and fantastic service.
The food is to die for, you have a set menu of 50€ (no drink included) however the desserts are the best part!!! A Whole trolley with all their cake selection... wow! Treat yourself this month and check it out!
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: