137. Barcelona is so big and so beautiful that sometimes it is just hard when you first land to find your bearings. Allow me to share with you this map that I came across where it clearly shows the landmarks such as the Sagrada Familia, the Agbar, the Arco del Triunfo, the Pedrera and the Camp Nou in relations to the sea. Enjoy!
Location: Carrer Comerç, 36 . 08003 Barcelona
Telf: 93 268 78 78
130. URBAN OASIS IS AWARDED AND RECOGNISED BY ITS HARD WORK WITH THE " BEST PROPERTY CONSUTLANCY SPAIN" AND BEST PROPERTY CONSUTLANCY EUROPE" BY THE INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY AWARDS IN LONDON.
Premier developers, architects, interior designers and real estate agents from across Europe gathered at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square on Tuesday (October 14th). That evening, in the presence of Lord Best from the House of Lords in British Parliament, the eagerly awaited results of the European Property Awards were announced. The event was sponsored by Metal Yapi and their Chairman Mr. Bülent Özgül appeared on stage to present the awards.
After really hard work and months of preparation, finally Urban Oasis was awarded for its excellence in its work and for its differentiation within the industry.
129. Charming apartment recently renovated with modern and quality finishes. The property is distributed in three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and private terrace. The living room and master bedroom have stunning sea views. The kitchen is fully equipped and newly refurbished. Flooded in light, excellently located close to shops and train.
128. Do you know who the people behind this Blog are? Meet them today! Pablo and Carolina, Brother and Sister born in Barcelona have travelled the world, studied and worked abroad for more than 15 years are now back in their original city and happy as Larry!
We are excited to share with you every day our knowledge about the real estate market but more than that all the secrets Barcelona has to offer: cultural, gastronomic, leisure, kids, anything related with discovering Barcelona! And now let’s continue with our
Christmas card writing! And remember:
You better watch out, you better not cry,
you better watch out I am telling you why...
Santa Claus is approaching Barcelona!!
127. Absolutely stunning building, with a modern and contemporary entrance, this Roca Bar just fascinates me. I managed to find finally an exhaust to check it out after having been to the formal restaurant back in spectacular ROCA MOO, Roca Bar is just a quick service concept in style and healthy options. Their A la Carte Menu is just sophisticatedly delicious. Their also have a en executive menu of 19€ which is sincerely wonderful. Very trendy, cool and business like this ROCA BAR is just a deal place to impress your wok mates!!
126. Beautiful flat right in the area of the spectacular Hospital Sant Pau. It is distributed in 67m2 divided in: living- dinning room, two bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms (1 en-suite) as well as an ample walk in wardrobe. The property has been renovated entirely with finishes of the highest quality with parquet floors, double glased aluminum windows and ceiling storage area. The building includes a lift. Easy parking and great public transport connections (metro opposite). For More Info check: http://www.urbanoasis.es
125. Spectacular apartment of two-bedroom - two bathrooms (one en-suite) right on the Turó Parc Area of Barcelona. Completely renovated consists of 79m2 with terrace of 7m and outdoor laundry and storage room. Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances. Central heating and hot and cold air, parquet floors, flooded inlight with luxury finishes. Modern and contemporary ready to move in the most chic area of Barcelona! Check more Info>> here
118. There is always something going on in Barcelona!! Every weekend there is certainly amazing stuff to discover and attend! This coming weekend a Design Market is taking place from the 18th-20th December.
My childhood friend Rus is actually one of these amazing exhibitors. In her case she represents a Children´s wood toy company. Check it its very cool! Its called Wodibow.
You must go and check out this really original exhibition where various artists and trendy and cool designers meet to show their unique creations. Definetely a MUST this weekend in Barcelona!
Location: Disseny Hub Barcelona
Dates: 18th -20th December 2015
117. I would like to share with you this beautiful and stunning video released by the Sagrada Familia Foundation where you can cleverly admire the amazing vision which Gaudi had! It is absolutely magical and how incredible this building will look like after almost 150 years later!! Enjoy!
Check out my post on the Sagrada Familia here.
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: