452. If you have not yet subscribed to our newsletter, we invite you to do so as you won´t only be receiving the best properties to buy, rent, or invest, but also a regular review of the coolest, best bars, restaurants, shops, boutiques, healthy options and restaurants and activities that Barcelona has to offer. Stay tuned and impress your family and friends this Christmas and by the way... have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
388. Have you read the latest news on #Brexit - click here if you haven´t.
If you are Briish and you are currently in Barcelona check thisevent out:
"Join us at this event for British expats & their families to get your vital questions answered about Brexit. A panel of legal experts will present about immigration, residence, visa and nationality issues, as well as the impact on jobs & business ownership. Q&A discussion follows. Tickets: €10"
The event will be held on 29th April at 11:00–13:00 at Hearth located in Gresolet 14, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
374. Do you love skiing? Have you ever skied before? Are you those who are addicted to the snow and as soon as you hear there is just enough you quickly hit the slopes? That´s me! I just love feeling the cold in a sunny day! Ski for three-four hours and then relax with a warm hot chocolate! Barcelona actually offers you the possibility of driving just for an hour or an hour and a half and find more than 15 stations, so many options to choose from! You have the Catalan part of the French part of the Pyrenees! Check out and enjoy this wonderful winter sport!
More info click here
384. “Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, Make you want to move your dancing feet, To the rescue, here I am, Want you to know ya, where I stand”... Remember that? Remember Bob Marley´s song on Sun is Shining? Well that is what is happening in Barcelona the sun is starting to peak and the weather is just as the song says...sweet!! Barcelona is an amazing host of the sun! Just when it starts rising all the restaurants near the beach get packed! But what is better than an amazing restaurant near the beach with great fresh food? Well La Barraca is just delicious! Part of the Tragaluz Team, this cosy Caribbean style restaurants serves amazing paellas and all those goodies we locals like to have near the beach: bravas, pan con tomate and fried squid! Superb! Great to stop by with friends! Reservations are a must.
Location: PASSEIG MARÍTIM BARCELONETA, 1 - 08003 BARCELONA
Telf: 932 24 12 53
333. Are you ready for the long bank holiday we have coming? if you have no special plans, which this out! Why not scroll down and peak on the amazing properties there are out there for sale! Check this one out for instance, right by the sea, two houses in one and the best part? Located in the paradise island of Menorca Check it out!
Two houses in one large villa comprised of two houses, connected from the rear: main house and guest house, both with private gardens, swimming pools and independent entrances. Main house provides: Reception, living room, dinning room with ventilators in the ceiling, two offices, conservatory. Relaxation room with jacuzzi and steam sauna. Fully fitted kitchen with laundry patio. Full appliances,dishwasher, dryer, washing machine, oven, microwave.
Location: Paseo de Gracia 37 3º 1ª -08007,
Barcelona – Spain
Teléfono: 934 870 380
187. Are you ready for St. Valentine´s? Panicking?
Lacking ideas? No worries, we have plenty to offer you!
Tips for Guys: A girl MUST have in St. Valentines day three things:
3) A Gift or a Surprise
1-. For Flowers: we recommen Jaime Beriestain
2-. For Chocolates: we recommend either Amatller or Chocolat Factory
3) For Gift: a beauty kit from Khiels or a romantic suprise dinner from any of our Restaurants options see here.
Have a very Romantic St. Valentinés Everyone!
"It is undeniably wonderful to be able to show all the collections of our creative minds in a venue such as the Llotja, which exudes art, poise and majesty from every side. The Contracts Hall is the setting for the catwalk shows, the Golden Hall for the exhibitions and business meetings. The Library houses the showroom, and the Courtyard the presentation by the schools and the welcome from our sponsors.
It must be said that we believe that this edition is once again a reflection of the aim of 080 Barcelona Fashion, namely to serve as a meeting point for the sector and business.
An aim I believe we are fulfilling, from the converging business projects and ideas to the creations of our youngest designers, 080 Barcelona Fashion is home to committed enterprise and talent".
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: