Location: Passeig de Colom, 20, 08002 Barcelona
295. If you are looking for a cool way to end the summer and you are still feeling melancholic about those summer days next to the pool with a cocktail, keep calm! The Hotel W Barcelona organizes every Sunday a RETOX party 8This is not a Sunday Brunch) as they call it, but it so is and the coolest one too! A colorful event full of those brunch musts: pancakes, cupcakes, freshly cut fruit, smoothies of all types and even macaroons! Check it out, it is completely unseen before and a "must" check out!
Location:Plaça de la Rosa dels Vents, 1, Final Passeig de Joan de Borbó, Barcelona, 08039
Telf:93 295 28 00
285. If you have a special occasion: a birthday, a celebration, a new born baby, wedding, a family or friend that you want to express you care for them, someone in hospital, any occasion is a special opportunity to get a cupcake from Think Sweet. This adorable shop between Paseo de Gracia and La Diagonal where every piece of bakery is just wonderful. Check it out!
Location: Rambla de Catalunya 124, Barcelona
Telf: 619 33 07 97
239. Charming bakery located in calle Provença right on the Eixample of Barcelona. This is a strategic location since right across from the street there is a lab for people to get blood tests. As you have to go without eating or drinking, people get out with the need for breakfast, and right it is, just across the street: PRAKTIK!
This bakery has bread made on the go. Fabulous options of fresh bread to take away or to enjoy with fresh brewed coffee. Friendly staff. A little noisy and a little packed, but cute decoration and lovely atmosphere. the funny thing is to see the hotel lifts just across from the bread where the hotel guests access the breakfast lounge. Crazy!
Location: Carrer de Provença, 279, 08037 Barcelona
Telf: 934 88 00 61
231. If you are looking for a cool and funky concept for a coffee check this one out! Cup & Cake have coffee shops all over Barcelona and they are all different. I checked last Friday the one on Enrique Granados (right next to the diagonal) and it was kind of cramped but the coffee was delicious and the cakes and cookies all looked scrumptious.
A lovely place to start enjoying the spring arrival with girly friends!!
Location: Carrer Enric Granados, 145, 08008 Barcelona
Telf:932 00 28 72
229. We just love when that time of the year comes again, when the sun, after a few showers starts peaking. The smell of cocktails, beach, sandy scenery and a lot of light starts coming to mind. Check out the trendiest of places in Barcelona this time: SALT Beach Club located in Barcelona´s landmark the Hotel W.
A wonderful place to chill out in the evening watching the sun come down in the beach, or enjoy a light lunch with the family or a burger (if you eat meat) with friends! It has all types of atmosphere depending who you are planning the visit with. Love it!
Location: Passeig Mare Nostrum, 19-21 · 08039 Barcelona
Telf: 93 295 2819
188. Finding a good spot for brunchin´ in Barcelona is not easy, quite a challenge! However the Hotel Arts has everything to offer you quote a brunch experience. Located in this beautiful landmark, the hotel offers a wonderful brunch by Michelin Star Chef Sergi Arola located just few steps away from the sea. The menu has a three or four course option with a sumptuous dessert t buffet to die for. Their creps and eggs benedict are a bless and their crep bar is also from heaven! The staff is incredible friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere and decoration is so lively yet chic it makes you want to stay forever.
Location: Hotel Arts Barcelona - Marina 19–21, 08005 Barcelona, España
Telf: 93 483 80 90
Activities In Barcelona
Beauty & Health
BY MICHELIN STAR CHEF
Chic Way To Chill Out
Fashion & Design
Fun & Interesting
Furniture & Home Decor
Moving To Barcelona
Only For Sushi Lovers
Property Info & Tips Barcelona
What´s Happening Barcelona?
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: