445. BRAND NEW PROPERTY! Completely renovated with excellent finishes. The property has of 70m2 distributed in 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms (all brand new) fully fitted kitchen. Wooden parquet floors. Very bright and quiet. Hold and cold air system through centralized ducts. Third floor without elevator in a small community right in the center of Molins de Rei a few meters from the station. This property is unique in Molins de Rei!
428. In our "OTHER CITIES" section of the blog I wanted to share with you a hidden jewel: Upon walking in crazy hot Mykonos this summer suddenly an oasis appeared. A white and clean and really colorful bright light caught my eye: The Liberty Breakfast Room. This sweet restaurant located in one of the island´s hills is an adorable place with not only the friendliest Greek staff but incredible and delicious yet nutritious dishes. It is probably the best humus I have ever tested: with hazelnut. Beautiful presentation with a stunning view over Mykonos Island, Superb!
Location: New Peripheral Road - Mýkonos, Kikladhes, Greece
Telf: +30 2289 024005
Web: click here
402. This past Easter I had the pleasure of staying in one of the most delightful hotels I have ever stayed in my life: Stattons Hotel from the Mercer Collection at Portsmouth-UK.
This hotel has six building plus a brand New Gastro-Pub with the most delicious traditional pub food not only excellently presented but with an exquisite taste.
The hotel is so conveniently located near the beach, shops, restaurants, amenities and the Gunwharf Quays with plenty of high street shops and trendy restaurants. Don´t miss the Spinnakertower, where the highest floor reaches 105 meters of altitude and enjoy the best views of Portsmouth and its bay.
This boutique hotel started with one building and now has expanded to more than 6 buildings within the area with parking included.
The most amazing thing about this hotel is its staff! So friendly, polite with an incredible attention to detail particularly from Susana. She not only personally supervised all our stay but she chose our room according to our needs. The room was so sweet, incredibly clean and tastefully designed. With such peaceful colours and comfortable bed. She is an incredible asset to the company as she goes the extra mile at all times to ensure guests have the most comfortable and wonderful stay while staying at a Mercer´s hotel.
The breakfast is delicious with a wide variety of choice freshly cooked served in the restaurant located on the ground floor. We were so pleasantly surprised that the room amenities were from the Occitane which I personally love!
The whole experience was 5 Stars and particularly the service and staff was the cherry on the cake, making our wonderful stay just magical! A BIG thank you to Susana, Sandra, Bee, Gosia, Monica and Ellie! We will never forget Stattons and its entire staff! xx
Location: 6 Florence road - Southsea - Portsmouth - England - PO5 2NE
Telf: (+44) 23 9200 9333
394. Doesn´t your heart pop when you see an old goodie restaurant that closed, back open again? This is what happened to me this past weekend when I saw: Il Porto. This wonderful popular Pizzeria in the beautiful port of Mahon has now reopened with brand new management. The decoration is really what caught our eye from the outside. Super modern decor yet cozy and romantic. Amazing pizzas, wonderful friendly staff and amazing starters like: calamari, chipirones and pimientos del padron. We reserved a table and we were kindly accompanied to our table where a heart with my name with the amount of people in my group was waiting for me. That just killed me! I was in love! Beautiful furniture, food and location, 5 stars!! ***** (pictures from menorcatour.com)
333. Are you ready for the long bank holiday we have coming? if you have no special plans, which this out! Why not scroll down and peak on the amazing properties there are out there for sale! Check this one out for instance, right by the sea, two houses in one and the best part? Located in the paradise island of Menorca Check it out!
Two houses in one large villa comprised of two houses, connected from the rear: main house and guest house, both with private gardens, swimming pools and independent entrances. Main house provides: Reception, living room, dinning room with ventilators in the ceiling, two offices, conservatory. Relaxation room with jacuzzi and steam sauna. Fully fitted kitchen with laundry patio. Full appliances,dishwasher, dryer, washing machine, oven, microwave.
289. Single family semi-detached house with terrace, solarium and a private garden with barbecue. Communal garden with a swimming pool all in a quiet street of Parlavà. This house has 4 rooms: 1 suite with double bed and terrace, 1 double room, 1 single room and a loft with a single sofa-bed. Several built-in wardrobes, two fully-equipped bathrooms and one toilet. Parlavà is a little and quiet village of Empordà area, with Costa-Brava beaches. From 195€/ per night for 6 pax
www.urbanoasis.es - TELF: +34 934 929 274
284. This very confortable and beautiful apartment is located in the centre of the old Sitges, Casc Anti, and next to the beach. This apartment is very close to the main monument of the village: Sant Bartomeu y Santa Tecla church, which is on the top of a hill creating the most known view of Sitges coastline. This lodgement is excellently located to live in the center of the village, just one step away from the more emblematic places of Sitges.From 150€/ per night for 6 pax.
TELF: +34 934 929 274 - www.urbanoasis.es
Location: Camí des Pujol, 14, 07711 Sant Lluis, Islas Baleares
Telf: +34 971 15 07 17
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: