Location: Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 101, 08039 Barcelona
Telf: (+34) 938 32 64 15
Telf: 932 05 89 72
Location: Passeig de la Bonanova, 104, 08017 Barcelona
421. Its been a while since i have been wanting to check this restaurant out since I announce its grand opening on April 6th. Check the article out here .
This sleek interior designed restaurants is a gastronomic space devoted and dedicated to fresh tuna caught by Balfego who accompany tuna from the Mediterranean all the way to L´Ametlla.
This restaurant is represented and led by three main chefs: Hideki Matsuhisa specialised in the Asian part of the menu, Marc Miro (specialised in Mediterranean Tuna who we wrote an article about this restaurant in L´Ametlla famous La Llotja and Martin Berasategui who is the Embassador for the Restaurant. An Amazing fresh tuna, excellent service, not cheap but not super expensive either. A Wonderful experience for those in love with tuna!! 5***** Experience!
Location: Avda. Diagonal 439 - 08036 Barcelona
Telf: 937 97 64 60
400. Tomorrow 7th April a Grand Opening is taking place in Barcelona: Tunateca the fist gastronomic space in the world dedicated to tuna fish. This innovative space comes hand in hand with Balfego the company which specializes in the Red tuna. They identify them in the Strait and bring them towards the Mediterranean Sea close to the Ametlla de Mar where the tuna is fed blue fish until it reaches the minimum weight of 100kilos. Balfego only sells its tuna to restaurants. The company wants to bring people closer to the process to explain how its sustainable and it gives guaranteed to the continuation of the specie. From tomorrow people will have the opportunity to try this tuna not only in the restaurants but only in various workshops carried out by its Chef Hideki Matsuhisa . Can´t wait to go!!
Location: Avinguda Diagonal, 439, 08036 Barcelona
398. If you are looking for the perfect Sunday spot for your family and friends, search no longer! Remember my Best Pizza Places recommendation from a couple of week´s back well... Cecconi´s is back!
They have the most amazing Sunday brunch, Italian style! Bruchettas, caprese salad, fish, pizza and even Tiramisu! All with the most amazing quality! 40€ per person and it includes a drink.
The place is classy yet modern in beautiful Soho Club Barcelona. Must check out and must repeat! 5*****
Location: Passeig de Colom, 20, 08002 Barcelona
Telf: 932 20 46 40
Telf: 93 252 95 94
380. Sometimes you just feel like escaping from the urban world in search of nature! Barcelona has these fantastic mountains just an hour and a half always in which you can just get lost in its beauty. La Cerdanya is a wonderful natural habitat in which the magical place I am about to describe is located La Torre del Remei.
I used to pass by it whenever I would go skiing from a very young age, until I reach my teenager years and my extremely generous parents decided to take me and my brother for dinner. After more than 15 years i have now gone back with my sweetheart and it is indeed enchanting. The entrance seems like a breathtaking castle, the nature, the decoration, the energy, the people..Everything from La Torre del Remei is not only luxurious but above all magical!! This Relais Chateux hotel covers 3 hectares of breathtaking forest with 11 suites. Their restaurant is to die for with chef: Josep Maria Boix offers supreme dishes which you will think you have just found heaven on earth!
Camí del Remei, 3 - 17539 Bolvir - Girona (España)
Tel. +34 972 140 182
Telf: +34 93 367 20 50
373. I am really considering creating a new category for Best Pizzas in Town. What do you think? I find it difficult to find good pizza here but actually there is a ton of places! My favorite is definitely @Cecconis (although not a lot of choice) but their pizza is the best! @Luigi´s a little cheaper (Menu del día 14,90€) is wonderful and my lat4est finding... @Can Pizza. This wonderful place is located in El Prat de Llobregat (near the airport). Very Italiany looking, wonderful foccacia bread, pizza is really tasty and the desserts absolutely to die for!!!
They are now expanding to a huge commercial unit in Molins de Rei. They must be doing something right!!! Check it out!
Location: Carrer d'Enric Morera, 72, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat
Telf: 934 78 63 06
362. After waiting for a special ocassion, finally last saturday my better half and I went to check out this fabulous restauranst: El Informal.
This laid back version of the Tinars from Michelin Star Chef Marc Gascons, is a wonderful place has the coziest decoration, the staff is super friendly and professional and the food to die for! The best part?' Their BRAVAS! Made "hojaldradas" to give it a special touch, these beauties are not only wonderully presented but the taste amazing! We couldn´t resits ordereing a second round!
I just love when restauransts practice mindfulness and give not only their best but want to suprise theie clientelle. Love it, 100% recomended and can´t wait to go again and impress my friends and family!
Location: Passeig de Colom, 9 - 08002 Barcelona
Telf: 93 169 18 68
Activities In Barcelona
Beauty & Health
BY MICHELIN STAR CHEF
Chic Way To Chill Out
Fashion & Design
Fun & Interesting
Furniture & Home Decor
Moving To Barcelona
Only For Sushi Lovers
Property Info & Tips Barcelona
What´s Happening Barcelona?
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: