491. Urban Oasis Barcelona is offering a position for International Univerity Students looking to complete their work experience in Barcelona (Spain). Send your CV to Barcelona@urbanoasis.es
485. Tomorrow May 24th, Urban Oasis will be hosting the First Open House exclusively for our Realtor Collaborators.
We work hand in hand with more than 50 Companies in Barcelona which supply not only properties but buyers and tenants for our properties. These more than 50 professionals are a delightful bunch of people with whim we´ve had the pleasure to close business with them during the course of these three years in Barcelona. Since we decided to apply an American way of working, this business model has been a success for us. Our collaborators are sacred for us and thus we decided to dedicate this Open House just for them tomorrow. So if you are a buyer, seller, owner or tenant you are not only receiving the service from Urban Oasis but from a whole battalion of people, qualified professionals who work hand in hand to reach a whole single aim: your satisfaction with excellence!
Telf: (+34) 934 929 274
Location: Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 101, 08039 Barcelona
Telf: (+34) 938 32 64 15
481. Today a New Team Member joined Urban Oasis Barcelona. Astrid has been in Barcelona for the past ten years, after landing in our city to study her post graduate degree in Interior Design she decided to stay. Her original studies are Architecture although she has a multidisciplinary background. Astrid will bring new energy to the team which will continue to pursue its dream and vision of service and excellence. Property is our passion! Welcome Astrid to the Team we are glad and excited you are here with us!
480. We just took on a wonderful flat right on Paseo de Colon of Barcelona, right next to my favourite restaurant: Cecconis. Luxury flat for rent located in front of the old commercial harbor in the historic centre of Barcelona. Close to Paseo del Borne in full Gothic Quarter, just 50 m away of the Sta. María del Mar Gothic Church, the Picasso Museum, the Cathedral and the port. The apartment for rent includes luxurious details. Renovated 16th century building which conserves the historic fassade of the zone. It has a surface of 50 sqm on the first floor with double balcony outside. Calm and luminous place. The living-room faces outside and has a sofa and a sofa-bed. It´s a design apartment: restored wood-ceiling, originally stone walls, parquet floor and design kitchen. A very large apartment distributed in entrance hall, living-room with a double sofa-bed, fully equipped kitchen, double room with one bed and complete equipped bathroom. Bed linen and towels. A perfect place to stay one person, a couple or four people.
For More Info contact: URBAN OASIS BARCELONA · TELF: (+34) 934 929 274
479. Global Brands Magazine team congratulates Urban Oasis on winning the “Best Property Consultancy Brand, Spain ” for the year 2018. Your company was selected from a very competitive group of entrants, all of whom demonstrated unique and exceptional service delivery towards evolving Real Estate sectors. Urban Oasis was awarded this honor for their exceptional commitment to Innovation, Quality, Branding Activities, Customer Service & Performance and providing a Robust Real Estate System in SPAIN. Congratulations Urban Oasis Barcelona!
478. Tomorrow thursday 3rd May we are organising an Open House Day for this superb opportunity located near the Barça stadium of Barcelona. This Apartment for sale is in La Maternitat area. Fourth floor with lift. The apartment has 79m3 distributed in: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, large living room, kitchen and private terrace. Needs full rennovation. The property is close to restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, 24 hour shops and public transport.
Very spacious, bright and quiet. Metro: Collblanc.
Fo more info click here>> http://www.urbanoasis.es/Detalle.aspx?id=462
To book a viewing conact>> here
Hi! I´m Carolina, I hope you enjoy this blog on my recommendations about living in Barcelona and loving the experience! I´m originally from Barcelona but spent most of my life abroad (France & the UK). Real Estate Entrepreneur and Blogger, I have a double major in Political Science and Urban Estate Management. I love sushi and my favourite colour is pink. I am crazy about stationary and love discovering new tea flavours and now... in love with Barcelona!
I´m a Proud Donor of: